To get rid of a fridge, freezer, or another appliance the easy way, contact Speedway Junk Removal and ask for an appliance removal appointment!
FULL-SERVICE APPLIANCE REMOVAL
Speedway Junk Removal is the appliance removal company that serves your neighborhood! We understand that the members of our Pima County communities may have trouble getting rid of appliances on their own. Thanks to us, they’ll never have to.
- Experienced. Ever tried picking up a refrigerator? It’s tricky, but we bring an entire team that can move it with ease—out your door and into our truck.
- Affordable. Thanks to our upfront pricing, you will know what you’re paying for your appointment from the start. We keep our prices honest.
- Fast. We’re all about saving you time, such as by offering you same-day and next-day appointments. No need to wait all week!
Everyone’s been in a position where they need to get rid of an appliance. Maybe it’s because it’s old. Or perhaps it’s because it broke. In either case, when you need help pushing it out the door, we’ll be there to do all the heavy lifting for you. We haul appliances such as:
- Refrigerators and Mini Fridges
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- Ovens, Stoves, and Ranges
- Ice Machines and Dispensers
- Water Coolers
- And More!
Junk removal jobs don’t have a “one size fits all” price. Instead, we’ll assess your needs and provide you with a custom quote.
- Volume-based. The amount of space your appliances take up in our truck will determine what you pay.
- Upfront. We will always give you a firm estimate for the job at the beginning of the appointment.
- No hidden fees. All pricing factors are told to you at the start. We don’t do surprise surcharges.
- Payment options. Is it time to settle up? We will happily accept cash, check, and card payments.
You can get rid of an appointment as soon as today or tomorrow by contacting us ASAP!
OUR OTHER SERVICES
Speedway Junk Removal is not a franchise, but a locally owned junk removal business. We are operated out of Tucson, AZ and are eager to serve our community clients! Do you have some sort of junk that isn’t an appliance? We can take it off your hands, too.